Call for Papers
IRISH TRANSPORT RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE in 2021
The annual conference of Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) will take place in the University of Limerick on 26th & 27th August, 2021.
We are hoping to have a face-to-face conference; however, due to the current situation, it is most likely going to be a live online conference.
The abstract submission deadline is March 12th, 2021.
Abstracts are requested on the following topics:
- Sustainable Transport
- COVID-19 in Transport
- Transport Network Operation
- Traffic Safety
- Emerging Technologies in Transport
- Autonomous and Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
- Transportation and Public Health
- Transport and Environment
- Traffic Psychology and Behaviour
- Infrastructure Design and Maintenance
- Logistics & Freight
- Society & Transport
- Others topics related to transport.
Abstracts may be submitted here.
Key dates are:
Conference: 26th-27th August, 2021, University of Limerick, Ireland
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 12th March, 2021
Deadline for Paper Submission: 28th May, 2021
This conference is an opportunity for academia and industry professionals to promote, share and discuss issues and developments in the field of transport.