IRISH TRANSPORT RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE in 2021
The annual conference of Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) will take place in the University of Limerick on 26th & 27th August, 2021.
We are hoping to have a face-to-face conference; however, due to the current situation, it is most likely going to be a live online conference.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended until April 9th, 2021.
Abstracts are requested on the following topics:
- Sustainable Transport
- COVID-19 in Transport
- Transport Network Operation
- Traffic Safety
- Emerging Technologies in Transport
- Autonomous and Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
- Transportation and Public Health
- Transport and Environment
- Traffic Psychology and Behaviour
- Infrastructure Design and Maintenance
- Logistics & Freight
- Society & Transport
- Others topics related to transport.
This conference is an opportunity for academia and industry professionals to promote, share and discuss issues and developments in the field of transport.