IRISH TRANSPORT RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE in 2021
The annual conference of Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) will take place on 26th & 27th August, 2021.
This will be a fully online conference hosted by the University of Limerick.
The deadline for the submission of full papers has been extended until June 25th, 2021.
Abstracts are requested on the following topics:
- Sustainable Transport
- COVID-19 in Transport
- Transport Network Operation
- Traffic Safety
- Emerging Technologies in Transport
- Autonomous and Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
- Transportation and Public Health
- Transport and Environment
- Traffic Psychology and Behaviour
- Infrastructure Design and Maintenance
- Logistics & Freight
- Society & Transport
- Others topics related to transport.
KEYNOTE: Robert Burns, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown Co. Co. & ANO
This conference is an opportunity for academia and industry professionals to promote, share and discuss issues and developments in the field of transport.